This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Treasure Boxes

Just been working on a few last minute makes for my stand at the Winter Wonderland event this Friday and Saturday, in South Molton. 
I've covered some craft boxes in antique papers and added lace scraps, mica glitter and trims.


Within each box is a lovely vintage necklace. 
A hand-stamped message is a surprise inside the lid.

Hopefully prefect little stocking fillers for someone special. 
I'm looking forward to getting a bit festive this weekend...
Niki x 

6 comments:

  1. These are so charming, Niki! They would definitely make great stocking stuffers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willow - you are always so kind! :) N x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - Hope all is well with you and you received my reply to your recent email OK...
      Niki

      Delete
    2. Cooee! Niki :) these are so beautiful and i am in love with the multi colored necklace that reminds me of boiled sweets and the message 'It's Vintage Darling' so lovely x

      Delete
    3. Hi K,
      Thanks for your kind comment - that necklace does look good enough to eat, doesn't it?! - The colours of fruit polo's...remember them?! :) N x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x