This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Made with Lace and Love...

Last week I bought these lovely lace angel wings by Jeanne D'arc from Donna's wonderful vintage shop in Barnstaple
I had a special project in mind...
for a special client...

My youngest daughter! 
The wings were the perfect size for one of my handmade fairy dolls. 
She had requested one for her 'bottom drawer', which will become part of her Christmas decorations when she has her own home in a year or so... 
Here's what I have created for her, using antique lace and pretty vintage trims...But keep it a secret, won't you? ;-))
Her name is Angel Eggnog !
Hope you're having fun with your festive preparations,
Niki x

9 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I think your daughter is going to be very pleased! I promise I won't spoil the surprise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel Eggnog so pretty
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - Hope you're enjoying your festive crafting too, N x

      Delete
    2. A family problem, and after that didn't feel like crafting so haven't made anything for a while.
      Julie xxxx

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear that Julie - No point crafting if your hearts not in it though...Hope your mojo returns soon, N x

      Delete
    4. Oh she is beautiful Niki and how lovely to make something so special to pass from Mother to Daughter,she is going to be thrilled xxx

      Delete
    5. Oh she is beautiful Niki and how lovely to make something so special to pass from Mother to Daughter,she is going to be thrilled xxx

      Delete
    6. Thanks K - Not long now to the big day... :) N x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x