This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Sofa Project

The reason my craft blog here has been a little neglected for the past few days, is that I've been busy being creative in our home...
A large pair of red jacquard brocade curtains bought for £10 at a local charity shop became the main focus of (another!) makeover for our sofas.
 I combined this with a Sanderson linen and fabulous vintage rose fabric, which I also used to created the 4 pairs of curtains in our main living room (LOTS of sewing!!)
All rosy and ready for the festive season :)
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Niki, your room is looking very festive and cosy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Popsy...glad to have this room decorated just in time for the festive season :) Hope all is well with you, Niki x

      Delete
  2. Everything looks wonderful! i love the rich colours it looks so cozy,the perfect place for you to put your feet up after all that sewing Niki xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K - Have forgotten what it is to put my feet up...but hopefully over Christmas we can wind-down a little! :) N x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x