This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

The tree we cut down and brought in from our garden...Going to plant several more next year.
Wishing all who visit here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Love Niki x

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you are all set for a very cozy Christmas! That's a sweet tree! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicky Have a peaceful and happy Christmas. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki!
    We wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016, Maristella and Sergio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy and peaceful Merry Christmas to you, dear Niki!
    Love Susy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Christmas Tree,Oh Christmas Tree...Niki what a beautiful picture! wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a peaceful and blessed time together xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your kind wishes - Hope you all enjoyed a peaceful Christmas - wishing you a very Happy New Year, Niki x

      Delete
  6. Have a magical new year, Niki and family, in your new home. How exciting it will be welcoming the seasons that you've not experienced yet.

    I bet that sofa had lots of cosy Christmas action.. it all looks so inviting.
    Frances x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, Frances...
      Looking forward to spring, to see what's going to appear in the garden that we don't yet know we have! N x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x