This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Saturday 5 December 2015

Feeling Festive...

Thank you to all who visited my stall at the South Molton Winter Wonderland event, held inside the beautiful Assembly Rooms. And special thanks too, to the lovely Rosemary for working so hard putting the upstairs fair together. 
It was an opportunity for lots of Christmas shopping...
(All of my handmade fairies have new homes to go to this year - Thank you!)





There was a chance to indulge in delicious sweet treats...
Meet special guests...
And out on the high street...
Have a chat with Santa in his grotto, inside a Shepherd hut! 
Ride the vintage Ferris Wheel and carousels... 
Or walk up to the church for the Christmas tree festival...
Where over 100 specially decorated trees could be found inside, to raise funds for charity. 






Simple pleasures of the season that bring a community together.
Niki x

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping-by my blog, Willow, Niki x

      Delete
  2. Oh how lovely Niki, your stall looked really beautiful,thank you for sharing the pictures of the town and the Christmas tree's inside the church,so very beautiful and as you say it brings a community together xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K, I've been made to feel very welcome at these events and have already struck up some friendships...camaraderie at fairs always feels positive and the customers were supportive too.
      Exciting times, Niki x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see he was dressed for the occasion wearing bow tie! Love him!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had the most wonderful time
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, Yes, very festive - warm and fuzzy feelings :) N x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing, Niki! So so fairytale-like and puts me right into the mood. So glad, that you settle in so nicely - no wonder - and fantastic to read that all the fairies are sold. It's all as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi A,
      Thanks so much for your kind comment...I owe you an email, so will get onto that...been busy decorating the living room, which took over somewhat...at least its virtually done for Christmas now...Niki x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x