This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Fairy Dust and Flowers

These are the teeny-tiny fairy dust bottles that I made, which I mentioned on my previous post.


They will accompany some of my fairy dolls to the Vintage Bazaar, Frome next month. 

I also made this cushion - I have another cut out and ready to stitch up, so there will shortly be a pair available at my shop. 

Have a great day,
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Niki! i love tie backs on cushions,its the first type my mum taught to make which is why i think i love them so much,sending smiles :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K! I love them too as they are decorative as well as easy to undo on wash-day! - they take a surprising amount of extra fabric though, so not an economy option.
    Hope all is well with you, Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x