This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Saturday 13 September 2014

All the Small Things...

I've been busy this week making fairies and a rag doll in preparation for the Vintage Bazaar, Frome next month. I shall show the line-up of girls I've created nearer the time...
Towards the end of the week I took a bit of a breather and made some simpler pieces that didn't drain my time quite so much...
Pin cushions made from antique fabrics...

I'm sold. 

Some card making, using vintage maps, photos and lace.


Cute-size hand bags made from rare French fabrics. 

The back.
The inside.



And this little one made from a classic Sanderson fabric and large Deco button
Thanks for stopping-by,
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. As always, lovely, charming makes! You have such an eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes, especially those pretty bags
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Niki x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x