This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Daffodil

This is Daffodil - One of my special keepsake rag dolls dressed in vintage fabrics. Her skirt was created from the pages of a baby's rag book, printed with traditional nursery rhymes.
She has just been added to my on-line catalogue. I hope you will enjoy taking a look when you have a moment.



Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Daffodil is so sweet, Niki, and the tiny detailing is exquisite! She's bound to fly off the shelf. Thanks for sharing. Love, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Chris - I hope she finds a new home very soon. Niki x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x