This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Saturday 2 April 2011

Colourful Cushions

With all the lovely sunshine we've been having lately, I've been thinking ahead to summer and relaxing in the garden. This pair of bright floral cushions would be ideal to take outside and relax with in an old wooden deckchair.
The central panel is vintage hand embroidered linen.
The reverse features vivid summer wild flowers found in an old fashioned meadow.
**
I've also made a selection of greetings cards - Each one features an original Victorian carte de visite photograph.
Another collection has some old photo postcards, which I attach using photo corners, so that the pictures can be removed and kept by the recipient.

Niki x