This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 24 March 2011

Today's Sewing Projects.

Patchwork cushion, made from Sanderson florals...
And cotton ticking with fabric loop and vintage button fastening.
**
I have several of these little Chinese embroideries worked on silk...
And have started making some of them into lavender filled sachets, with silk velvet for the reverse.
**
Handmade handbag, made from c1920's floral and a rose/paisley lining.
Cute vintage button.
**
Brooch pillow with 'comfy quilt' patches and a rare lightweight floral cotton, with a bird brooch to complete.

Niki x