This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Beautiful ballerina dolls made for me by my daughter this Christmas. 

Wishing you all a very 
Happy and Peaceful 2016
Niki x
Wonderful star decoration made by my lovely friend Bee. 
Thank you! xx

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hope 2016 will be kind to you Julie, Thanks for your visits here, Niki x

      Delete
  2. Looks like this talent runs in the family! :)

    Happy New Year to you and yours as well, Niki!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x