This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Sunday 25 October 2015

Looking for New Homes...

I'm still sorting through the boxes piled high in my garden studio since our move here, which hold most of my vintage collections. As I've mentioned previously, a lot of what I've collected over the years does not suit our new home, so I'll eventually have to let much of it go...To get a good balance of merchandise on my stall at Frome on Saturday, I am keen to take a little bit of everything...
Too many hats here for one fair, so I think about 4 or 5 will make it into the car...
This will be the last time I attend a fair at Frome...Its always my favourite event, but it's a long way to drive, particularly with such an early start. As from next month I shall be attending the regular flea market in South Molton, which is much nearer to home. Slowly over this year and next I shall be offering items from my personal collections for sale, as well as having some of my new handmade products (my beloved vintage fabric stash will always stay with me and be added to, to be used in the items I create)...

Hope you'll watch this space for more details...
Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x