This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Saturday 4 October 2014

Lucky Dip

Although I won't be having a complete closing-down sale at my shop in November  (I intend to keep trading in one capacity or another), I realise I have too much stock to just store it all at home once I move out of No.1....
So today I started gathering some of the smaller bits and pieces together to create lucky dip bags. They'll be inexpensive and I'll bring them along to the Vintage Bazaar, Frome on the 18th. 
A little assortment of vintage treasures to inspire and hopefully get people crafting...If they sell, I'd love to see what people come up with.

***
Also today I've been using some of my beloved Scheurer fabrics
I covered this old French chocolate box with this gorgeous rose design.


And I've made a collection of 3 or 4 of these little hand bags now. 
This one is made from printed silk - a little fragile for heavy use, but pretty as a petite boudoir bag to store personal items away. 



Thanks for visiting - Enjoy your weekend,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. The lucky dip bags look fascinating. Pretty bag and box
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thanks. Sometimes its good to share the vintage lovelies, so I'm hoping customers will enjoy the lucky-dip bags :)
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x