This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Monday 10 October 2011

Quick Plug for Upcoming Events...

*

In between working on some of my shop's best sellers, such as these simple lavender filled hearts, I have been busily hand making lots of new items for the upcoming fairs that I shall be attending...
The main ones being the Vintage Bazaar, Frome - More details here...
And the Vintage and Handmade Christmas Fair. Details here.
I'll post photos of some of the items I shall be taking to the fairs, nearer to the time.

I'm also looking towards Halloween and making sure there is a good supply of black party dresses available at my shop, such as this beautiful black velvet traditional Laura Ashley dress.
Thanks for stopping-by,
Niki x