This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 27 October 2011

Heart of the Matter

I've been making some last minute items for the Vintage Bazaar today - These will all be coming with me on Saturday. I'll show some of my larger pieces on my main blog tomorrow evening... before I pack the car!
These linen hearts are all stuffed firmly with lavender and are embellished with antique lace and buttons. I think they'd be lovely hanging from a Christmas tree amongst lengths of lace used instead of tinsel, and alongside pretty vintage glass baubles.
*
*
*
I made this little lavender sachet too.
Another lavender heart, this time with a tiny lace pocket.
(Sanderson chintz)
And finally these more festive hearts, which will decorate a twig tree on my stand.
Made from a rare French fabric and embellished with glass chandelier prisms. They have a loop of antique metal piping to hang them.

Hope to see you on Saturday if you can make it.
Niki x