This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Monday 5 August 2013

Rain Didn't Stop Play!

As the rain fell from the sky on Saturday, scattering the customers from the Market Place, I stayed nice and dry inside my shop, sat at my sewing machine...

I rustled up a couple of pretty summery (!) bags...
One a shoulder bag...



And the other a smaller bag with short handles.



The off-cuts of pretty hand embroidery were combined with vintage fabrics to make some pincushions. 

I also made another floral cushion...
With a stunning Sanderson chintz for the reverse.

Have a great week,
Niki x