This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 1 August 2013

August Already?!

Summer is in full flow, as is my production-line!
More cushions have joined those already for sale at my shop today...
This one is made from a lovely summery vintage floral fabric - Same both sides.

And this one I made from a vintage Sanderson floral...
and I've applied this wonderful hand embroidered linen circle to the front...
With cute blackbird details. 

Reverse, with pink rose fabric tie fastenings.
Handmade handbag, made from a fabulous c1950's satin weave dress fabric. Lined inside with another floral print fabric. Fastens with a fabric loop and wooden button.
The production-line continues tomorrow...
Have a lovely evening,
Niki x