This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Watch the Birdie!


One-of-a-kind bag, with vintage hand embroidered panel.
Springtime blue birds with apple blossoms.
The reverse - Vintage Sanderson floral cotton.
**
Budgerigar cushion!

c1930's hand embroidered budgie, surrounded by vintage floral fabrics.
The reverse.
**
Cushion made from beautiful antique embroidery with cutwork.

Backed in pale blue wool.
Reverse is pale blue wool too!
With original label.
**
Faux pearl necklace, trimmed with antique lace and fabric scraps.
*
*
**
Handbag, made from vintage Sanderson fabric.
Traditional country house style.

Niki x