This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 11 February 2011

A Romantic Month

I've made some new greetings cards for the shop this week...

I used some antique lace and images of fashion conscious ladies of Jane Austin's era...
'Oh, Mr. Darcy!'

There is another collection where I have used panels of a vintage Liberty printed cotton.
Each card is a one-off...

And would be ideal for Valentine's Day, a Birthday, or for a 'Thank You' message.

Winter flowering honeysuckle competes in the fragrance stakes with lavender filled hearts.
*

This one is made from a very old French fabric...

And this one is a Sanderson chintz.
I've added another brooch pillow to the shelves...
And some more bags...
This one is made from a rare C19th French quilt piece.
*
It is lined inside with another antique French fabric.
There's a matching hand bag too!
Niki x