I gave a plain chocolate brown draylon headboard a makeover this week, by stapling a cheerful Sanderson floral fabric in place. Headboard will fit a standard 5' king-size bed.
A little French vitrine was also in need of some TLC...
A couple of coats of pale grey paint soon had it looking a lot smarter.
Thought I'd jazz-up some empty antique bottles, too. I used snippets from a French magazine dated 1909 to create the labels on the fronts, and scraps of vintage lace were tied to the necks.
All have arrived at my shop today.
These were another little make I created this week. I'd dried some pretty pink roses a while ago - I was able to gently squeeze a flower head inside the neck of each of the clear glass bottles. Scraps of lace accompanied them and I sealed each one with tightly rolled-up sheet music.
Looking forward to making lots more pieces for the shop and all the vintage fairs coming up (a list of the fairs I am attending can be found on my other blog and my website.)