This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 19 July 2013

Summer Inspiration

Two more cushions for my shop's shelves...
These were made from a classic Sanderson printed linen.
Fasten with fabric ties. (New feather-filled pads inside.)
Pretty Lloyd Loom bedroom chair is sold - Thank you! 
I also made a summer bag featuring a vintage hand embroidered crinoline lady in her summer garden.

It is combined with a lovely French floral fabric, with a Sanderson cotton for the handles.

Salvaged pieces of vintage fabrics and hand embroidery were used to make some more lavender-filled sachets....The scent of summer...


My final make for today was to cheer up this sweet little collection of vintage handmade doll's furniture. I made a mattress for the bed using C19th French ticking. A pillow and cushion for the stool were created from a rich red striped ticking of the same era. 
Have a lovely sunny weekend,
Niki x