This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Saturday 10 December 2011

Play Time!


In between some particularly lovely customers to my shop today, I've been playing with fabric and glue! These vintage toy wooden bricks that I found at a flea market were a little past their best...so I decided to cover them...

I used some of my rare antique French fabrics and created a whole selection of fabric bricks.

Lovely as 'bowl fillers'...
Or to use as little stands for some of your treasures on display.

*******************
I've also been using up more of my antique lace fragments.
A variety of lace rosettes to wear on a lapel or in the hair.
*

They have antique faux pearl stamens in the centre, and a crocodile style hair pin on the back.

I displayed them on a lampshade in the shop this afternoon.
*
My other latest handmade items can be seen on my main blog here.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Niki x