This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 19 August 2011

Off the Peg


I'd been asked by several customers to my shop if I sold handmade peg bags. It was something I always used to make in my old shop, but for some reason I hadn't got around to making any for my newer one...
Until now.
Simple peg bags to make wash day a bit more fun!

I've also been using my vintage floral fabrics to make a cushion this week...

*
And more lavender filled hearts.
*
This evening I finished making-over this tall bedside cabinet.
I used a vintage wallpaper to cover the drawer front and cupboard door.
It will arrive at the shop tomorrow.
Niki x