This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 1 July 2011

Mixed Bag


I painted this cute little set of drawers this week, using a pure white paint.
I pasted vintage wallpaper onto the drawer fronts for a pretty feminine look.
I love the way it looks like hand painted flower garlands.
In the shop this week.
**************************************
I've also made use of this old willow basket.
I made a frilled loose lining from one of my favourite vintage Sanderson nursery prints.
Ideal for storing toys or baby paraphernalia in a baby's room.
*****************************
A two tone tote bag made from c1930's fabrics.
Fastens with a vintage wooden button.
And a rare French fabric (with C19th French linen lining) was used to make this eye-catching little hand bag.
Have a lovely weekend,
Niki x