This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Summer Creations

I've used a pretty vintage Sanderson floral fabric to make this summery handbag....
Combined with a corner from an old napkin, Victorian glass button...
And lined inside with classic black and white ticking.

Another style of bag using the same fabric combination...
with a c1930's wooden button. 


A pair of cushions, fashioned from vintage hand embroidered linen, featuring a crinoline lady.
Reverse is ticking, with two ties for ease of laundering. 

A shoulder bag made from more of the hand embroidered linen and ticking. 


And I've made two of these dainty little handbags. I used a different hand embroidered fabric for these, with a pleasing pastel colour combination. 
Lined inside with C19th French linen. 
Mother-of-pearl button and loop to fasten. 

Reverse. 
A busy week!
Niki x