This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 1 March 2013

Watch the Birdie!

Been feeling a little under the weather the last few days...But you know how it goes when you're self-employed? - No sick pay! So I had to go to work as usual...so rather than working on something complicated, I sat sticking papers and made greetings cards. 
I used an old 'Observer' book that was falling to pieces and made a selection of blank cards suitable for men and women. 
Each one is embellished with a feather and vintage button. 
I made some more using pale pink card too.

In my shop today.
Have a lovely weekend,
Niki x