This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 17 January 2013

Romantic Gifts Ideas...

A little antique vinegar bottle. I glued white lace to the stopper, as it was a little chipped in places. Tied some artificial roses to the neck and put some tiny (real/ dried) rose buds inside.
A tag with a Victorian paper scrap for a special message. 



A French couple are displaying some vintage diamanté necklaces in my shop at the moment.

Large paper weights made from glass lenses and antique fabrics.

I also put felt on the bases. 
Vintage china cups missing their saucers have been  filled with an assortment of buttons - A thoughtful gift for a crafter.


Candlelit dinner?
I've teamed some vintage china candlesticks with a pair of wax candles tied with vintage wallpaper and lace. A box of matches is covered in the same paper. A hand crochet doily completes the gift set. 

Another set with antique sheet music. 

All packaged and ready for sale.
Niki x