This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 9 June 2011

A Cosy Corner

I wanted to frame a large section of this wonderful vintage Sanderson cotton, but the wooden frame didn't go very well with the fabric...
So I covered the frame with the same fabric! With the large scale design seen in full behind the glass, it will make a very colourful statement for a room.
I've also been using Sanderson fabrics to make some more cushions (all with C19th French linen on the reverse.)
Piled on this old Parker Knoll wing back chair that I bought yesterday, they make a lovely cosy corner. (Chair has a removable floral slip cover.)

(Fri 9th) - Chair sold today - thank you!
Niki x